General Information to Parents
It is necessary that the parents co-operate fully with the School in developing their wards to be healthy, happy and useful citizens. Parents must encourage the students to read newspaper and good books in English. They should also provide them with opportunities to interact in English language. This will help the students to keep up with the prescribed medium of the School, which is English. To improve expression and fluency in English, the school has made it compulsory for students to speak only in English at school and even outside, when they are in school uniform.
Parents should not interfere with the school administration in any way. Problems should be discussed amicably across the table with Principal.
Rules and Regulations
The Parents/Guardians are required :
- Obey all the rules mentioned in the school diary;
- Deposit all fees and dues in the stipulated period announced or revised from time to time.
- personally see that their ward attends the school regularly and punctually in the prescribed uniform, maintains perfect discipline in the school and follows all the instructions issued by the school from time to time.
- Ensure that their ward attends important school functions i.e. Independence Day, Republic Day, Foundation Day, Annual Function and Teacher’s Day.
- Enjoin upon their ward to take part in all the curricular and co-curricular activities including the school excursions and tours etc. compulsorily and shall not tender any excuses for seeking exemption from them.
- Attend all the Parent-Staff Meets conducted by the school from time to time.
- See that their ward does not leave the School premises during school hours except with the permission of the Principal and only under emergency conditions.
- Accept the decision of the Principal with regard to school discipline as final and binding.
- Come in appropriate attire whenever they come to drop their child or to meet the teacher.
- Accept the rules applicable for parents/students which are subject to change by the Principal at any time.
Instructions regarding school tiffin -
1. Parents are requested to pack the lunch properly. Do not wrap the food in newspaper or plastic bags.
2. Pickles/sauces are not allowed. Messy food like noodles, curry etc. should be avoided. Kindly encourage your ward to carry and consume healthy food.
3. Lunch box sent during the break should be labelled properly and left at the specified place only.