Admission Guidelines for session 2019-20
Maheshwari Girls Public School, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur welcomes you to class I admission process for the academic session 2019-20.
- Age: Born between 01.10.2012 & 31.03.2014 (both dates included) i.e. Minimum age 5 years to 6.5 years as on April 01, 2019.
- Prep / UKG pass child is eligible for class I admission
- Registration forms will be available online, only through our website.
- You will receive an E-mail and SMS after successful submission of registration form.
- False information / incomplete forms are liable to rejection. No request for correction will be entertained.
Guidelines for filling the online registration form
- Read all the instructions and click on the button given at the bottom of this page.
- Registration Form shall appear, read it and fill it carefully and properly. (Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the software).
- The date of birth of the child should be entered exactly as per the birth certificate.
- It is mandatory to enter all the fields which are marked in red colour.
- After filling the Online form click on ‘Preview & Submit’ and preview of form will be available. You can check all the entries done & edit if needed. Now click on ‘Final Submit’ and the system will generate the Form Number. Please take the print out of Form on A4 size sheets only.
- Please also have one point student’s photo in soft copy with a maximum size of 500KB.
- Email address and mobile phone no. of the parents is must and it will be used by school for future correspondence.
- Please don’t give the email ID of cyber cafe, or of your any known.
PLEASE NOTE: Just filling the Registration Form online doesn’t mean that you have REGISTERED your ward for admission. Once registration is filled, you have to make the online payment of registration fee of Rs. 500.00 which is Non-Refundable.
Submission and acceptance of registration form is not confirmation of admission of your child.
Documents to be brought to school at the time of admission (deposition of school fee) :
- Two recent passport size photograph of the child.
- Birth Certificate of the child in ORIGINAL (issued by Nagar Nigam)
Attested (by Gazetted officer or Self attested) copies of:
- Aadhaar Card of the child (along with original for verification)
- Prep/UKG studying mark sheet (at the time of admission copy of half yearly exam mark sheet may be submitted and thereafter copy of Final exam Mark sheet along with Original Transfer Certificate is to be submitted compulsorily within time period given by school authorities).
- Blood group report of the child
- PAN Card / Aadhaar Card of the parents (along with original for verification)
- Income proof of the parent(s).
- Address proof
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (other than General)
Admissions closed for the session....