Admission details for session 2017-18
Maheshwari Girls Public School, Jaipur welcomes you to class I admission process for the academic session 2017-18
Eligible Age: Born between 01.10.2010 and 31.03.2012 (Both dates included) i.e. Minimum age 5 years to 6.5 years as on April 01, 2017.
- Registration forms will be available online, only through our website.
- You will receive an E-mail and SMS after successful submission of registration form.
- False information / incomplete forms liable to rejection. No request for correction will be entertained.
Guidelines filling the online registration form
- Read all the instructions and click on the button given at the bottom of this page.
- Registration Form shall appear, read it and fill it carefully and properly. (Incomplete forms will not be accepted by the software).
- The Date of birth of the child should be entered exactly as per the information mentioned in the birth certificate.
- It is mandatory to enter all the fields which are marked in red colour.
- After filling the Online form click on ‘Preview & Submit’ and preview of form will be available. You can check all the entries done & edit if needed. Now click on ‘Final Submit’ and the system will generate the Form Number. Please take the print out of Form on an A4 sheets only.
- Please also have one point students photo in soft copy with a maximum size of 500KB.
- Email address and Mobile Phone No. of the parents is must and it will be used by school for future correspondence.
- Please don’t give the email ID of cyber cafe, or of your any known.
- Just filling the Registration Form online doesn’t mean that you have REGISTERED your ward for admission. Once registration is filled, you have to make the online payment of registration fee of Rs. 500.00 which is Non-Refundable.
- Submission and acceptance of registration form is not confirmation of admission of your child.
- Parents are requested to down load the Academic Credential (Fact Book) and read all the rules and regulations of institution mentioned in that before filling the registration form.
Documents to bring to school at the time of admission (Deposition of school fee)
- Two recent passport size photograph of the child.
- Self attested copies of birth certificate (issued by government authority) and Adhar Card of candidate (Along with original for verification)
- Self attested copies of Pan Card / Adhar Card of both the parents (Along with original for verification)
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Annual Income
- Blood Group Report
- Photocopy of Mark sheet of class last attended
- Certificate of physically handicapped (if applicable)
- Certificate of minority (if applicable)
- Certificate of caste (if applicable)
Online registration for admission to class Ist is closed now...